Tuesday, May 6, 2014

An Update from Dad

All,

I continue to recover from the surgery. I now only have three tubes in my body. One more comes out tomorrow.

We also got the pathology report. We are not where we wanted to be but we remain positive. They found more cancer than expected in lymph nodes in the stomach and some in the lung they didn't expect. They removed what they saw with margins, but we still need your prayers. I have a firm belief God will fight this fight and we will win. I have asked him to do so and again placed my life in His Hands. Remember 2:Peter 24 "By His stripes we are healed. . ." This is a fact and not a promise. We believe! We ask for your continued prayers -- be positive. God will make this go away!

Love to all of you!

Sid and Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment